My name is Hong Minhee (洪民憙). I’m an
enthusiast of free software, and write some open source softwares.
(Formal résumé →)
You can find my profiles across services:
You can find me on IRC as well:
My PGP public key is:
- Wand is a
ctypes-based simple ImageMagick API binding for Python.
- Earth Reader is a feed reader
which runs on various devices and is synchronized without any particular
centralized proprietary services.
- Geofront and
a simple SSH key management service and its client utility.
- Sider is a Python persistent
object library using Redis.
- Lisphp is a Lisp
dialect written in PHP.
- libsass is a SASS/SCSS
package for Python.
- sphinxcontrib-httpdomain is a Sphinx domain for describing HTTP
- SQLAlchemy-ImageAttach is a SQLAlchemy extension for attaching
images to entity objects.
- Okydoky is an
automated docs builder using Sphinx/GitHub/Distribute for use with
is a Python module that introduces future and
promises into iterators and generators.
is a Python library to define generic methods to existing types
You also can see my other activities about open source hacking at my
You can make a donation to me using
Gittip if you’d like!
- As you can see above I have big interests about design and
implementation of programming languages. I founded LangDev, an IRC-based
community for programming language implementors/designers.
- I’ve been also interested in science fictions and fantasy
novels (including wuxia),
so I’ve been making Defernia, an ontology system software for conworld